As an IB capstone project for our 8th graders, our 8th Grade Community Project challenges 8th graders to identify a community need, work to address that need, and then present their project to parents and teachers.
Please check out some of the 2019-2020 MYP Projects to see how you can help!
Current Projects Needing Support:
- 8th Grade Sadie Hawkins Dance
- Autism Research
- Burritos For a Cause!
- Denver’s Homeless Need You!
- Gun Violence Awareness & Survey
- McAuliffe Cares Mental Health Stickers
- Mental Health Resources available to MIS Students on Schoology
- Prom Dresses for Bella Boutique
- Noodles and Company Fundraising Night For McAuliffe PE Department