McAuliffe International will not be participating in middle school sports until the pandemic is over.
Attendance Policies and Fees
Sports that have a try-out process will require student-athletes to commit to 4 of 5 days of practice per week. Sports that do not require tryouts will expect regular attendance and communication with the coaching staff about absences.
All DPS sponsored sports require a tryout with the exception of Cross Country.
In order to participate in athletics and activities at McAuliffe International School, students must:
- Be academically eligible
- Pay the appropriate fee ($25 for Prep sports, $75 for Club sports)
- Complete athletics physical, emergency card and parent permission must be on file in the school office before student athlete is allowed to participate (see forms below)
- You can find more information regarding Prep League Sports at: http://athletics.dpsk12.org/ms_sports/
- Students that leave early for school-sponsored athletics and activities will have an excused absence.
- Students will need to make arrangements with the teacher to get any make-up work and notes that they missed and will have one extra day to complete the missed work from an early release athletic event and return it to the teacher.
Denver Health School Based Health Centers (if you need a physical)