Parents may order school uniforms online through SAI Sports here. Orders must be placed no later than July 12th to ensure deliver for the first day of school.
School uniforms consist of khaki or black pants, long shorts or skirts plus a McAuliffe t-shirt, plus a gym uniform for PE. Find more details about our dress code here.
Order your EduKit here for your student’s school supplies for the 2017-2018 school year. You will need to order by July 19 to receive your EduKit in time for school to start.
Want to purchase school supplies yourself? Here is a list of supplies your student will need for next year.
All new and returning McAuliffe families need to complete registration for the 2017-2018 school year during the week of May 22nd. At registration, you will verify the information we have on record, pay school fees of $125, and receive important information about the start of the school year. There will also be uniform samples available to view for sizing and style preferences. Uniforms will NOT be sold during registration – these need to be purchased through SAI Sports. We will be selling McAuliffe spirit wear (hats, beanies, socks, and magnets) during registration.
Registration days / times:
- Monday, May 22nd – last names starting with A – F, 8:30-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm
- Tuesday, May 23rd – last names starting with G – M, 8:30-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, May 24th – last names starting with N – Z, 8:30-11:30am or 1:00-3:00pm
- Thursday, May 25th – if you cannot attend on prior days – 12:00-3:30pm or 5:00-8:00pm.
If you cannot make any of the registration days, you will have the opportunity to complete your student’s Verification Form online through Parent Portal after July 20th. Payment of school fees must be completed by August 3rd.
Important YMCA Camp Information
Sixth grade boys will return on Friday, May 26th at 3:30pm.
If students are interested in ordering the optional Large Group Camp Picture (11′ x 17′), they need to fill out this order form and bring $16 (check made to Gary Dill) the day they leave for camp. Picture order forms will be given to their chaperone upon arrival on a student’s departure day, and students will get their photo prior to leaving camp. For questions, please contact Sherry Beardshear at email@example.com.
We would like to welcome our incoming class of 6th graders for the 2017-2018 school year! Here is some important information for you:
- Course Selection Forms – All incoming 6th graders will be receiving their Course Selections Form soon. These forms are due back to the office by Tuesday, April 25th. They can be delivered to the main office, faxed to 720-424-1565 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration – Registration for the 2017-18 school year will be Monday, May 22nd – Thursday May 25th. School fees of $125 can be paid during registration. Check back for more details.
- Uniforms – McAuliffe uniforms are ordered through our 3rd party vendor, SAI Sports. You will want to order uniforms as early as possible in order to have them for the beginning of school. McAuliffe does not have uniforms to sell.
- First Day of School – The first day of school for incoming 6th graders will be Monday, August 7th. SHINE crew members will be there to help our new 6th graders on the 7th and 8th. 7th and 8th graders will start on Wednesday, August 9th.
- 2017-2018 DRAFT School Calendar can be found here.
Attached is the 2017-18 McAuliffe school calendar. Please know that this calendar is still a draft and we will be adding more information regarding no dps transportation days. We hope this is helpful for families in planning summer travels.