Athletic Director – DPS Prep League
Matt Koscove, Matthew_Koscove@dpsk12.org
Athletic Director – Club Sports/Intramurals:
Kendra Collings, firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Sports Update
- Ultimate Frisbee, Boys Lacrosse and Girls Lacrosse have all started. If you have not signed up yet and are planning on joining us, please meet your coaches on the following days:
- Club Tennis, Girls Golf and Futsal all begin after spring break. There is still time to sign up, just see Mrs. Collings in her office in the small gym.
All signups are available now, please stop by Mrs. Collings office to sign up for the following sports:
- Girls Golf: Tues. / Thurs., 4:00- 6:00pm @ Common Grounds. April 4th – May 4th. Club sports fee: $50.
- Boys Lacrosse: 4:15-5:30pm, begins the week of March 14th (weather permitting). Practice days Mon. / Wed. Club sports fee: $50.
- Girls Lacrosse: 4:15-5:30pm, begins the week of March 14th (weather permitting). Practice days Mon. / Wed. / Thurs. Optional clinics on Fridays. Club sports fee: $50.
- Ultimate Frisbee: 4:15-5:30pm, begins week of April 3rd. Practice days Tues / Thurs. Club sports fee: $50.
- Futsal: 4:05-5:00pm, begins week of April 3rd. Practice days Mon / Wed. Club sports fee: $50.
- Club Tennis: 4:15-5:30pm, begins week of April 3rd. Practice days Mon / Wed. Club sports fee: $50.
- *New* – Tennis Clinics – go to the Enrichment page to sign-up
McAuliffe will be offering an intramural sports program for students who prefer a shorter time commitment and less competitive sports environment. The following intramural sessions will go from 4:00-5:15pm each day in a three-day period. Stay tuned for information on when the intramural sports season will begin
All McAuliffe students that are in good academic standing and do not have refocus that day are welcome to attend. You do not need to register, and there is no cost to the program. We plan to form teams on the first day and continue to play on those same teams for the 3-day period. Teams are co-ed unless we have enough participants that we need to form separate boys and girls teams. Lace-up sneakers are required. Please bring a water bottle.
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Field/Street Hockey
- Tennis/Spike Ball
- Wiffle Ball
- Capture the Flag
- Ultimate Frisbee