If you have any questions about Club Sports, contact Kendra Collings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Club sports cost $75. Payment can be made in the Business Office or online through your Parent Portal Account > My School Bucks. Families will be billed once the team rosters have been finalized. Scholarships are available if needed, please see Mrs. Pittman in the Business Office.
There is a $25 suggested donation for Intramural sports to cover coaching expenses.
Club & Intramural Sports Updates
- Boys Club Basketball – Game schedule.
- Girls Club Basketball – Game schedule.
- Climbing Team – Competition schedule.
- Mountain Bike Club: will continue as weather allows. Keep an eye on your inbox for details from Coach Josh! Thank you so much for the support and enthusiasm to get this program launched. If you’re interested in participating please contact Kendra Collings at email@example.com.
- Intramural Floor Hockey: Thank you Mr. Ortega! We will be continuing this opportunity in the New Year, and will still meet on Tuesday and Thursday 4:15pm – 5:15pm.
- Intramural Flag Football: Thank you Mr. Ortega! We will be continuing this opportunity in the New Year, and will still meet on Monday and Wednesday from 4:15pm – 5:15pm.
Upcoming Intramural Sport
Schedules are being created now for the upcoming spring sports season. Practices will most likely start the week of March 11th with the exception of Girls Golf, Climbing Team, Mountain Bike Team and weather permitting.
We will offer the following Club Sports:
Boys Lacrosse (TBD)
Girls Lacrosse (TBD)
Developmental Team Girls Lacrosse (Wednesdays)
Girls Golf (Tuesdays & Thursdays at Common Grounds)
Girls Tennis (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Girls Club Soccer (TBD)
Co-Ed Ultimate Frisbee (TBD)
Climbing Team (Fridays at Ubergrippen)
Mountain Bike (weekends as weather permits)
Intramural Spring Sports:
McAuliffe will be offering an intramural sports program for students who prefer a shorter time commitment and less competitive sports environment. All McAuliffe students that are in good academic standing and do not have refocus that day are welcome to attend. You do not need to register, students can just show up. Teams are co-ed unless we have enough participants that we need to form separate boys and girls teams. Lace-up sneakers are required. Please bring a water bottle.
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Field/Street Hockey
- Tennis/Spike Ball
- Wiffle Ball
- Capture the Flag
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Kickball (co-ed)