McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation
Saturday, November 10th, 2018
The Hangar at Stanley Marketplace
Dress – Festive casual (jeans ok!)
Check out our LIVE Auction Items! These will be open for bidding on November 10th. EVERY Live auction winner will also receive a $500 gift certificate to RESTOR Medical Spa!! Check back next week for more auction items!
The McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation works collaboratively with McAuliffe administration to support the funding gap between what the school district provides and the additional resources McAuliffe students need to excel.
This year, our goal is to raise $150,000 to enhance every student’s experience at McAuliffe. Your contribution will directly support the following projects in 2018-2019:
- Ongoing funding for our Critical Needs Program, Service Learning Program, Student Travel Scholarships, and our Staff Appreciation Program.
- Purchasing new laptops for our Engineering classrooms.
- The conversion of the auditorium balcony into a drama and vocal music classroom.
- Upgraded digital sound in the auditorium.
- Logo branding in our gymnasium to enhance the visual culture of our school.
- Refurbishing student lockers on the first floor.
If you have the financial means, please consider helping us reach our goal of $150,000 this year. These critical programs and building improvements will benefit our current and future students for years to come. There are several ways to contribute: you can donate at our fall fundraiser on Saturday, November 10, drop off a check to McAuliffe’s main office (payable to MSF), or donate online at ColoradoGives.org (under “McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation”). We will also be participating in Colorado Gives Day on December 4, 2018.
We also recognize that there are additional ways to give to McAuliffe, including your time and talent. Please look for opportunities to volunteer in our weekly school newsletter. Thank you for supporting McAuliffe International School!