McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation
Saturday, October 12th, 2019
The Hangar at Stanley Marketplace
Dress – Festive casual (jeans ok!)
LIVE Auction packages include:
- A getaway to Bucerias, Mexico
- Courtside Denver Nuggets Tickets + Dinner & Drinks
- A week in Keystone
- A Complete Orthodontic Package
- Catered Dinner & Wine for 6 in Your Home
- Pick-Your-Paradise – 7 nights in Mexico for 2–4
- Belize Getaway – 7 nights in a 4 bedroom villa for 8
- Escape to Tuscany – 7 night stay in 3 bedroom villa for 6
- Professional Catered Dinner in Your Home
Check back for more Live Auction Packages!
Please help us create a successful fundraiser by lending a hand during the event. Volunteering at a station is a great way to connect with new people! Please click HERE to sign-up.
Join Stapleton Mortgage & Realty as we “Reach for the Stars”
Kick off the auction festivities with a champagne toast! From 5:00-6:15pm, bubbles will be poured by Stapleton Mortgage & Realty located on the 2nd floor of Stanley Marketplace. Please stop by the office, say hello and celebrate what is sure to be a beautiful night.
The McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation invites you to join us for food, drinks, and fun as we come together as a community to support McAuliffe International School. This is McAuliffe’s ONE AND ONLY fundraiser of the year, so don’t miss it!
The McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation works collaboratively with McAuliffe administration to support the funding gap between what the school district provides and the additional resources McAuliffe students need to excel.
This year, our goal is to raise $200,000 to enhance every student’s experience at McAuliffe. We are writing you today to invite you to be a part of the McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation’s mission, which supports the strategic priorities of our school.
Fundraising Priorities for 2019 – 2020:
- Ongoing funding for these fundamental services:
- Critical Needs Program
- Service Learning Program
- Student Travel Scholarships
- Staff Appreciation Program
- Increased campus security through the installation of indoor and outdoor cameras.
- The addition of an outdoor scoreboard for our athletic programs.
- The completion of a new classroom space in our auditorium balcony.
If you have the financial means, please consider helping us reach our goal of $200,000 this year. These critical programs and building improvements will benefit current and future students for years to come. There are several ways to give: you can donate at our fall fundraiser on Saturday, October 12, 2019, drop off a check to McAuliffe’s main office, or you can give online (either on a one-time or recurring basis) at ColoradoGives.org (under “McAuliffe at Smiley Foundation”). We will also be participating in Colorado Gives Day on December 10, 2019.