The 8th Grade MYP presentations will be re-scheduled once we return to school on April 7th.
Eighth graders should continue to work on their projects during the extended Spring Break.
As an IB capstone project for our 8th graders, our 8th Grade Community Project challenges 8th graders to identify a community need, work to address that need, and then present their project to parents and teachers.
Please check out some of the 2019-2020 MYP Projects to see how you can help!
Current Projects Needing Support:
- 8th Grade Sadie Hawkins Dance
- Autism Research
- Bring Back the Wolves
- Burritos For a Cause!
- Denver’s Homeless Need You!
- Girls in STEAM
- Gun Violence Awareness & Survey
- Help the Australia Wildfires
- McAuliffe Cares Mental Health Stickers
- Mental Health Resources
- Prom Dresses for Bella Boutique
- Noodles and Company Fundraising Night For McAuliffe PE Department
- Save the Koalas