DPS Prep League
See our Athletics Overview and more information about our Club Sports + Intramurals and athletics policies and forms.
Any questions regarding McAuliffe Prep Sports, please contact Natalie Barrios Marquez, email@example.com.
All student athletes will need to have a current physical, a parent permission form, and a completed emergency card on file before they can participate in tryouts, practice, or games. Athletic Form Link Here
Prep Game Schedules
Prep Sports Game Schedules
Spring Prep Sports
- Girls Soccer
- 6th Grade Girls Basketball
- 6th Grade Boys Basketball
To tryout, parents/guardians will need to:
- Complete the google sign-up form below – this is how to get your student on the tryout list
- Send in an up-to-date sports physical (valid within 365 days from exam)
- Have the athletic form completed (these need to be resubmitted annually). You can attach a sports physical to the form, or have a physician sign and date the top portion of the athletic form. If you have already turned in an athletic form and/or physical, you don’t need to resubmit.
The deadline to register for Girls Soccer and Baseball is Friday, March 10th at 10:00pm. The deadline for 6th grade Basketball is Friday, March 17th. There are no exceptions to the deadlines as the form will close, and we need to get information out and prepare for tryouts.
- Girls Soccer – 4:25 – 5:55 – Soccer Field
- Mon – 3/13 , 6th/7th Grade Only – Cuts will be made
- Tues – 3/14 – 8th Grade Only – Cuts will be made
- Weds – 3/15 – 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Callbacks only – Cuts will be made
- Thurs – 3/16 – 6th, 7th, 8th Callbacks only, cuts will be made and Final Roster will be posted
- Baseball – 4:25 – 5:55 -Baseball Field
- Mon – 3/13, 6th Grade Only – Cuts will be made
- Tues – 3/14 – 7th/8th Grade Only – Cuts will be made
- Weds – 3/15 – 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Callbacks only – Cuts will be made and Final Roster will be posted.
- Girls 6th Grade Basketball:
- Tuesday, March 21st – 4:25 – to 5:55 – South Gym, cuts will be made
- Wednesday, March 22nd – 4:25 – to 5:55 – North Gym, cuts will be made, final roster posted
- Boys 6th Grade Basketball:
- Tuesday, March 21st – 4:25 – to 5:55 – North Gym, cuts will be made
- Thursday, March 23rd – 4:25 – to 5:55 – North Gym, cuts will be made, final roster posted
DPS Prep League Information and Requirements
Transportation: There will be NO transportation to any away competitions again this year. Due to a shortage of bus drivers, DPS is not able to provide transportation to away games. Coaches will touch on this in their communications to you once your athlete is on the team.
DPS Prep Requirements:
- Good academic standing
- Up-to-Date Physical – Physicals are only good for one calendar year
- Student athletes will not participate in tryouts, practice, or games until we have a current physical on file.
- Parent Permission/Emergency Contact Form – Athletic Form Link Here
- $25 pay to play fee
- Fees will be uploaded into MySchool Bucks once final rosters are determined
- Physicals and Athletic forms can be uploaded here, emailed to Natalie Barrios Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org, or turned into the Community Office
- Link to Athletic Form