Uniform Dress Code
Students at McAuliffe International School are expected to wear a school-issued shirt along with black or khaki pants, shorts or skirts. They are expected to dress in a way that contributes to a healthy social environment and an academic atmosphere.
- Students must come each day covered from shoulder to mid-thigh.
- If a skirt is worn, it should be at least knee-length.
- No ripped and/or torn clothing.
- No excessively baggy clothing.
- No exposed underwear.
- No excessively tight clothing.
- No open-toed shoes including flip-flops, slides, crocs, or Birkenstocks.
- No hoods worn on school grounds.
- Any inappropriate or distracting clothing or jewelry is prohibited.
- No hats, sunglasses, bandanas or do-rags are allowed on school grounds.
- No writing or drawing on their own or another person’s skin.
- Clothing and/or jewelry with symbols related to drugs, alcohol, sex, violence and/or media images are prohibited.
- Outside jackets and non-MIS sweatshirts with hoods must be taken off and put in lockers at the beginning of the day.
The faculty and staff of MIS reserve the sole right to interpret and enforce the student dress code. Students who violate the dress code will be required to take off the item and/ or change into and wear a school uniform for the day, call home for appropriate clothing to be brought to school for them, or be sent home. Repeat dress code violations may result in further discipline consequences.
Order School Uniforms Online
Parents order their student’s school uniform online with our uniform vendor SAI Team Sports. To view uniforms and place your order, go to their online McAuliffe uniform store here. Note that if you have not ordered from the site since the beginning of the year, because SAI Team Sports has a new website and host, you will need to setup a new account as your old one will not work. Orders are shipped directly to the customer address. Please contact Kevin Hill at SAI Team Sports at 303-664-5580 if you have any questions regarding your order.
All students should come to school prepared for rain or shine. At times, outdoor activities can be a major part of the daily schedule. Rain gear and cold weather gear (boots, gloves, and hats) should be brought to school when conditions necessitate.