Uniform Dress Code
Students at McAuliffe International School are expected to wear a school-issued shirt along with black, grey or khaki pants, shorts or skirts. They are expected to dress in a way that contributes to a healthy social environment and an academic atmosphere.
- Students must come each day covered from shoulder to mid-thigh.
- If a skirt is worn, it should be at least knee-length.
- No ripped and/or torn clothing.
- No excessively baggy clothing.
- No exposed underwear.
- No excessively tight clothing.
- No flip-flops, slides or slippers. Sandals must have a strap in back.
- No hoods worn on school grounds.
- Any inappropriate or distracting clothing or jewelry is prohibited.
- No hats, sunglasses, bandanas or do-rags are allowed on school grounds.
- No writing or drawing on their own or another person’s skin.
- Clothing and/or jewelry with symbols related to drugs, alcohol, sex, violence and/or media images are prohibited.
- Outside jackets and non-MIS sweatshirts with hoods must be taken off and put in lockers at the beginning of the day.
The faculty and staff of MIS reserve the sole right to interpret and enforce the student dress code. Students who violate the dress code will be required to take off the item and/ or change into and wear a school uniform for the day, call home for appropriate clothing to be brought to school for them, or be sent home. Repeat dress code violations may result in further discipline consequences.
Order School Uniforms
McAuliffe does not sell uniforms at the school and any issues with orders (sizing, returns, etc) need to be handled through our vendors. If your family needs support with school uniforms please complete the scholarship application.
McAuliffe has two vendors for uniform orders.
- SAI Sports – Uniforms can be purchased online through SAI Sports. All orders are batched & processed on the 1st & 15th of each month. Please plan on 2-3 weeks for delivery. SAI can be reached at 303-664-5580.
2. Impact We Print – Uniforms (T-shirts and hoodies only) are available in-store at Impact We Print. The store is located at 6500 E. Stapleton South, Unit K. Store hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm. Impact We Print can be contacted at 303-548-6746.
All students should come to school prepared for rain or shine. At times, outdoor activities can be a major part of the daily schedule. Rain gear and cold weather gear (boots, gloves, and hats) should be brought to school when conditions necessitate.